We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Business Coordinator to join our team and find our next exciting new project.
We are MAKE; a fun, creative and forward-thinking Bristol based building contractor. Committed to building extraordinary homes, we aspire to challenge traditional construction industry stereotypes, constantly strive to be better and have a great time in the process.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Coordinator to join our team based in the iconic HERE studios in Bristol.
WHAT IS THE ROLE
This role is at the heart of everything we do. Working alongside our site and finance coordinators, you will assist in the administration of MAKE with particular focus on our Brand and People.
The role is based in our Bristol office, but will involve regular travel to our projects, clients and to events.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
This role is all about being a good communicator and being able to engage with people. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following qualities:
- A real ability to communicate and build relationships with people.
- Has a background in marketing, sales and managing people.
- Good IT skills, desirably with some experience of creative content production.
- An eye for detail and cares about the quality of everything we produce.
- Has an enthusiasm for the business we have created, the work we do and can help us ensure standards are maintained across the business.
The key for us is to find the right person; we are flexible on the required qualifications but need to ensure:
- You have the right to work in the UK.
- Have a valid full UK driving licence and your own vehicle, insured for business use.
Working under the direction of our Brand Manager you will:
- Help to grow our pipeline of work by researching opportunities, engaging with our existing relationships and building new relationships with prospective consultants.
- Assist in managing how our Brand is received through all our marketing, social media and business communications.
- Provide support in preparing presentation, bid submissions and marketing material.
- Manage our CRM database and supplier performance.
- Help to define and manage our recruitment strategy.
- Help to ensure our people understand the MAKE standards, providing a crucial link between the Directors vision and our performance on site.
- Ensure all new employees are inducted successfully and supported in their development.
- Help us to provide better support to our clients and to maintain the quality of our communications throughout a project life cycle.
- Provide administration support across the business.
It can’t be stressed enough, a key reason why our business is successful is that our people don’t work in silo’s. It’s important to us that people show the flexibility and desire to work across the business wherever they can add value and help us improve.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Really interesting projects, with the ability to make a real difference to our clients.
- A great work environment, with a modern, centrally located office with parking, drinks fridge, pool table, games room, free gym, break out spaces and a coffee shop.
- A salary to be negotiated and reflective of experience, alongside a contribution pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, professional development and regular social events.